Certified Ethical Hacker Details and Application
- Created on 18 November 2013
- Written by @iLabAfrica
- Hits: 11049
Certified Ethical Hacker is a professional certification offered by the EC-Council (International Council of E-Commerce Consultants).
The course exposes learners to standard hacking practices with the aim of giving them hands-on-experience on identifying, counteracting and preventing these attacks. Upon completion of the certification examination, learners become Certified Ethical Hackers.
Who should Attend CEH Training?
CEH training is for IT professionals and students who want to become Certified experts in ethical hacking. It is ideal for individuals who want to gain hands-on-experience on identifying, counteracting and preventing IT Security attacks.
60 Hours (Three Weeks) — Evening Classes
(Special arrangements can be made to offer the course to corporates in the form of an intense boot camp)
Why CEH at Strathmore?
@iLabAfrica — Strathmore University, is a center for Excellence in IT Security. We have partnered with the best of Industry in IT Security, to ensure you get industry standard skills and training.
Learners will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organisations. With this training, they will scan, hack and secure their own systems on a virtual environment.
Following the training, learners will be able to take the certification exam in Strathmore University and receive the internationally recognised certification Certified Ethical Hacker.
· Strathmore Students: KShs. 30,000
· Professionals and students from other universities : KShs. 100,000/-
- Commercial Bank of Africa (any branch in Nairobi & Mombasa) A/C No. 017 0046 005 Industrial Area Branch, Timsales Complex Enterprise Road
- Standard Chartered Bank (any branch in Kenya) A/C No. 010 204 484 4 000 Karen Branch
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya (any branch in Kenya) A/C No. 01129 1604946 00 Upper Hill Branch
NOTE: Please ensure you indicate the name of the course e.g CEH while making the payments.
Download the Course flyer here.